Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good old make times before scons


What tha f*&%k have I gotten my self into?, sent this paper signing my own death penalty, I was very wrong thinking, if I was planning to finish my undergrad project in no longer term than a month, hence I could start backpacking Latin America for as long as my wallet would've supported it. why didn't I do some stupid piece of dummy borland software, like every f**&cking else. Did I mentioned that I never liked python at all?, well surprise, I'm starting to hate scons build system, it makes it dificult for me to understand things, and I also feel frustated because of me not understanding as quick as I expected the iguana-devel sources, too late to figure out that it is not as simple as understanding the papers.

WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEE THE HELL IS THE SCHEDULE FUNCTION EXECUTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WOMBAT????????

Any how, just for the record: To find a function code: Must first check on the file you're reading, then if nothing is there; cd to libs dir, and grep -r "FunctionName" *.

Oh, also some useful documents I've found, for "code understanding"

L4 Development
L4-X2 Reference manual (outdated, for what I'm working on, since Im using the N series :)

also found this on the mailing list:

> Can anyone help me and describe the execute process of L4:pistachio mainly? Thanks.

See the "Teaching" section of the L4Ka web. There are some very
interesting slides like:

http://i30www.ira.uka.de/teaching/coursedocuments/80/mkc-03.pdf

No comments: