Saturday, January 13, 2007

L4 thesis

I was never worried about my undergraduate thesis project, but time passes, and suddenly I found my self working as the information security officer of the biggest stock market company in Colombia, INTERBOLSA, in a job that takes almost 16 hours/day from me.
With that on the scene it is very easy to understand that my undergrad thesis is something I really need to worry about. As my family says to me: after 5 years of study, You cannot end up as a "tegua", which in my country means: some one how knows a job, but has learned in a empiric way. But that is not my consternation, I beleve teguas are people to admire. thing is I REALLY WANT to become a PhD some day, so finishing my undergraduate studies is my big MUST for this semester. That's why I've taken two decisions: QUIT INTERBOLSA, and start what at this moment is important for my life plans!.

2 comments:

Juan Alvarez said...

test

Juan Alvarez said...

Before my advice I cite:

"Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth."

Now my advice:
http://www.physics.wustl.edu/~katz/scientist.html

And I know that there is a duality inside you:
Scientific or Entrepreneur? What is the answer?