Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gernot thesis supervisor?

En el otro lado del charco, which textually translates, at the other side of the pool, is Gernot's mail user agent (MUA), and suddenly a weird mail from: jorge torres GH126: User-level scheduling in L4:

Professor Gernot Heiser,

I understand that you are a very busy person, so please receive my apologies for taking some of your time. I have seen your Thesis Topics list for undergraduate students, and I am convinced that User-level scheduling in L4 is what I want to do for my undergraduate thesis project. I have only one question: what can I do (if possible) In order for you to be my thesis Supervisor?,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this,

Sincerely,

ME,

That was more than a week ago, so he probably wasnt interested at all, and
decided to send it to the bulk mail, or to mark it as spam, since he didn't even answer something like: sorry, you are right I'm very busy.

Even if it's his idea or not, due to its under public domain, and under the freedom of choice I'm proud of having to tell, if I don't find something more interesting in L4, that will be my thesis project whether Gernot likes it or not!

No comments: