Tuesday, February 20, 2007

rafa:~# declare -x LIFE="Don't Become a Scientist"

I don´t know where exactly would this post match the better, but here it comes: I DON´T FEEL like writing Italian at this moment, I'll probably come with something out of it after I get to chew and swallow, what my close friend rafa advises, DON´T BECOME A SCIENTIST, I remember late at fluidsignal's "working" nights, long talking to him about the dreamer idea of becoming one of those he is now telling to do not touch!!, I have only one thing to add, I do have dualities: entrepreneur or scientist: which could translate (like it or not) at the very end into money and knowledge of the art of making money or knowledge and just passion for making something that has nothing to do with money, very contradicting one from the other??, I really don't know but sometimes I say to my self, money can wait, plus it is not just about becoming a scientist, it´s about the experience, new countries, new people. I don't want to be a millionaire, once dead no buddy remembers them!! (will my grandsons remember Bill Gates???) I truly believe that the reason I want to become a so called entrepreneur, it´s just because I want to get into that level at which I don't have to care about money, and dedicate my life to something much more interesting, which I still have to find!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People will certainly remember Bill Gates, not for the money, his role in technology or entrepreneur skills but for his contribution in world matters as health and education through his foundation. Such people are rarely forgotten in history, at the end it is not that important how they made their fortune but how they use it to make the world a better place.
Cheers,
lufer

JORGE TORRES MALDONADO said...

It is surprising reading that people will in fact remember Billy, mostly if it comes out of luferbu's keyboard output. Lu I agree: Yes, his wife has done great things, anyhow, I like and find true what you say: at the end it is not that important how they made their fortune but how they use it to make the world a better place. Now I wonder, how in big old planet earth can would I help on making this #**&% a better place?